College is an expensive proposition for families and growing every year.
You want to provide the best education you can afford, yet that cost comes at a time when you most need to be planning your own retirement and other big life events. Add in more than one child, and you’ll be in full-on cost crisis mode! Sure, you can take out a fortune in student loans, but there are ways to save on the cost while finding the right school fit and taking care of your comprehensive financial future.
What you’ll learn with the college funding newsletter.
- 3 simple steps you can take to “pre-approve” your family’s finances for college.
- Why student loans are not to be feared, but managed carefully.
- How to plan all four years of college funding so there are no surprises.
- Which schools are good candidates for financial aid and how to get the most for your student.
- Strategies for saving for retirement while paying for college.